Connections4life Forum Index Connections4life
Online Support Communtiy

Connections4life 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heres Bob McKenzie, Nabil Karim,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Parenting A Child With Medical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wangshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:30 am    Post subject: Heres Bob McKenzie, Nabil Karim, Reply with quote

A busy day for Paul Maurice ended with a win as he made his debut behind the Winnipeg Jets bench. Nat Berhe Jersey . It was win number 461 of his career, in his 1085th game as an NHL coach. The win snapped the Jets five game losing streak. The Coyotes opened the scoring on a power play, with Oliver Ekman-Larsson getting his fifth of the year, but 36 seconds later Olli Jokinen with his 12th would tie the game, with Dustin Byfuglien getting the assist. Late in the first Zach Bogosian forced a turnover, with Eric ODell notching his second in as many games as the first period ended 2-1. Coach Maurice reconfigured the lines going into the game, with Devin Setoguchi joining Jokinen and Byfuglien. Michael Frolik moved to the right side with Bryan Little and Andrew Ladd, Mark Scheifele centered Blake Wheeler and Chris Thorburn, with ODell between James Wright and Anthony Peluso. Evander Kane remained out of the lineup with a hand injury, while the defence remained the same as it was Saturday. Shots in the first were 12-7 in the Jets favour. The only goal of the second period came from Wheeler, his team leading 17th of the year. Scheifele had the only assist as he continues to lead all NHL rookies in assists with 17. Shots in the second were 13-6 Jets. The Coyotes started the third period on a power play and had some chances but Ondrej Pavelec finished the second with a couple of big saves and made a few more in the third when called upon. The Jets put the game away with Frolik breaking a 10-game goalless stretch with his 10th from Adam Pardy and Little. Setoguchi scored his first in 19 games from Byfuglien and Toby Enstrom on a power play to close out the scoring. For Setoguchi it was his eighth of the year in a game that he was very good in. Pardy how has four assists in his last five games, Byfuglien has three goals and five assists in his last six games, four goals and 11 assists in his last 15 games, and is 18 points in the 24 power play goals the Jets have scored this season. Final shots were 38-19. The Jets directed 73 shots at the Phoenix goal, with 21 missing and another 14 blocked. Byfuglien led the way with six shots on goal, Enstrom led in ice time with 26:21, Jacob Trouba was a plus-three, while Scheifele led the Jets in face-offs winning 14 of 20 for a 70 per cent success rate. Jets went one for eight on the power play but had 15 power play shots in the game. As for the game Coach Maurice liked plenty. "The compete level and energy level of our group. They did the one thing we had talked about that when adversity came to the doorstep that next goal was huge," Maurice said after the game. "The bench didnt get quiet, we stayed positive. It was really, really important that we scored that goal to make it 1-1. They wanted to get out of this, they wanted to make it better." As for the MTS Centre crowd and the atmosphere in the building, Maurice said it was "awesome, very special for me. I tell every rookie, you get one first game in the NHL. Soak it in, enjoy it and thats what I did. It was a special moment for me in my career." Asked what he told the players after the game, Maurice added"I normally dont talk much, but I congratulated them, thanked them, and then cancelled the day off they were supposed to have." Captain Ladd got the game puck and presented it to his Coach. "The puck means a lot. I will give it to my family," Maurice said post-game. As for his new team: "Weve got some speed, weve got some skill, but we still do things at times we dont need to do. We have to get better." He also liked the play of Pavelec saying "he was square and where he needed to be. I felt safe with him." The Jets travel to Calgary for a game Thursday (TSN Jets, TSN 1290) as they are in a stretch of five straight and eight of nine against Western Conference teams. New York Giants Jerseys .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Custom New York Giants Jerseys .com) - The Winnipeg Jets placed defenceman Paul Postma on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-53-giants-robert-thomas-jersey.aspx . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss.Before the guests arrive, everybodys favourite host James Duthie does a brief run-through of his speech. We had never seen him wearing anything but a suit.The big boss man, TSN President Stewart Johnston, welcomes guests and introduces them to the next phase of TSN.The video portion of the Fall Preview highlighted the many championships you can see on TSN. Maybe youre familiar with this one...The Grey Cup made an appearance at the party, and brought along a few friends.Bryan Mudryk and Jack Armstrong chatted about the Raptors epic playoff series.An essential element of any great party.. Keenan Robinson Jersey. Satisfied with their work, TSN original feature producers Josh Shiaman, Mike Farrell and Ross Rheaume decided to briefly turn the camera upon themselves.TSNers were out in full force for the Fall Preview. Heres Bob McKenzie, Nabil Karim, Steve Kouleas, and Rod Smith, shortly before Bob took off to gather some intel on todays NHL hirings and firings.More familiar faces in the crowd: Aaron Ward, Natasha Staniszewski, Jennifer Hedger and Rod Smith.After the speeches and videos were through, they cleared the stage for DJ Skratch Bastid to bring the party home. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Parenting A Child With Medical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: