Connections4life Forum Index Connections4life
Online Support Communtiy
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Were trying to get him on the right path.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Parenting A Child With Medical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Were trying to get him on the right path. Reply with quote

RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico -- Chesson Hadley took the third-round lead Saturday in the Puerto Rico Open, shooting a 5-under 67 in windy conditions at Trump International. Matt Kalil Jersey . Making his 13th PGA Tour start, the 26-year-old Hadley had four birdies in an early five-hole stretch and also birdied the par-4 14th in wind gusting to 25 mph. "It was frustrating, to be honest with you, even though I was playing well, just because I hit it so well today and I missed quite a few putts, a lot of putts the last 11 holes," Hadley said. "But you know what, were right where we need to be. Im leading and thats great. "Is hard to be satisfied with how well I hit it, but we need to keep in perspective that were leading and were in a great spot for tomorrow." Hadley had a 16-under 200 total. "Im going to go at just about every flag," Hadley said. "You got to stay aggressive out here. Ive learned that. For me, if I kind of take the foot off the pedal a little bit, Ill kind of lose focus and I wont be as sharp as I would like to be, so I plan on being really aggressive." Danny Lee was a stroke back after a 66. "It was another good day of golf," Lee said. "I was hitting it really well at the beginning and putting is good. I think everything is going really nicely at the moment." Hadley won twice last year on the Tour, taking the Rex Hospital Open in his hometown of Raleigh, N.C., and the season-ending Tour Championship. In Raleigh, he began the final round five strokes behind Lee and rallied to beat the New Zealand player by two strokes with a 64. "I was thinking about that a little bit," Hadley said. "Danny and I are great friends and were going to have a blast. I think were playing twosomes tomorrow, so well have a blast out there, and hopefully we can kind of duel it out. Obviously, I would love to come away with a victory." Jason Gore and Jonathan Byrd were tied for third at 14 under. Gore shot 66, and Byrd had a 67. Gore pointed to a recent talk with former basketball star Charles Barkley for his strong play. "I just met Charles that day, and he goes, So whats been wrong the last few years?" Gorse said. "I said, You know, I kind of just lost my love for the game. He goes, Well, why? I said, Man, I have a family. He said, Man, I aint buying that. ... He goes, Why would you not want to provide your family a better life, and doing something you love. And it was one of those things, it wasnt Nostradamus or anything like that. He didnt break any barriers there, but it did kind of hit a hard string and made me stop to think why would I not want to be better for them and provide better, and lucky to get to do what I do." James Driscoll, the second-round leader after matching the tournament record with a 63, had a 75 to drop into a tie for 20th at 9 under. Julius Peppers Jersey .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. Mike Adams Jersey . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. MINNEAPOLIS -- After Yasiel Puig carried the Dodgers early, it was little-known Scott Van Slyke and Drew Butera who came up big at the end of a long day. Van Slyke and Butera homered in the 12th inning and Los Angeles held on to beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 to earn a sweep of the day-night doubleheader on Thursday. Adrian Gonzalez also homered for the Dodgers, who stranded 16 runners in the 5-hour, 11-minute game. "At this time of the night, when youve played all night and youve put a couple wins under your belt, youre willing to take them, move forward and know that you got to play better to get where you want to go," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. Puig tied a career high with four hits in Los Angeles 9-4 Game 1 win and added two more in the nightcap. Before grounding out in the fifth, Puig had reached base in nine consecutive plate appearances. Joe Mauer had three hits for the Twins, who walked 12 in the second game and 18 total. Van Slyke led off the 12th and lined a 2-1 pitch from Brian Duensing (0-1) into the bullpen in left-centre field. Butera hit his first homer since July 12, 2012, when he played for the Twins. "It feels nice to hit a home run any time," said Butera, who caught all 12 innings and still had enough in the tank to hit the winning homer. "Its mentally and physically taxing," he continued. "You dont want to make any mistakes. You want to be in the game physically as much as you are mentally." Jamey Wright (2-1) didnt allow a run in three innings of relief. Kenley Jansen loaded the bases in the 12th and allowed Mauers sacrifice fly, but got Chris Colabello to line out to first for his 11th save in 13 chances. "I didnt know if it was going to take off," Colabello said. "It was pretty true. I didnt really side-spin it at all, maybe hoping that it was going to get over his head or get a deflection, or something like that." Juan Uribe had four hits and two RBIs in the first game and another RBI in the second. When Puig wasnt getting hits, he still grabbed the spotlight. The Cuban outfielder was tagged out when he flinched toward second after beating out an infield single in his first at-bat in Game 2. In the bottom of the first, Puig airmailed the cutoff man on a sacrifice fly, allowing two Twins runners to advance. Home plate umpire Tim Timmons missed a catchers interference call when Puig fouled off the first pitch during a key at-bat in the sixth. But by the time Van Slyke homered, Puigs play from earlier in the day seemed llike ancient history. Taylor Moton Jersey. "Scottys a different cat. Hes hard to read from the outside," Mattingly said. "You see a guy thats kind of laid back and kind of easy moving. Everything looks like its in slow-mo. But hes a guy that sees pitching and knows what hes doing at the plate." Los Angeles left the bases loaded in the sixth and seventh, with the threat in the seventh ending after second-baseman Brian Dozier dove to snare a line drive from Dee Gordon. Neither teams inexperienced starter, both called up to start under a provision that allows rosters to expand to 26 for a doubleheader, finished the fifth inning. Minnesotas Kris Johnson lasted 4 1-3 innings in his Twins debut. Wearing his powder-blue socks high and a pink band around his head to keep his glasses on, Red Patterson was removed after allowing one run and walking three over 4 2-3 innings. Minnesota took a 2-1 lead in the sixth when Trevor Plouffe reached second on Uribes throwing error and came home on another throwing error when reliever Brandon League rushed to try and retire Colabello on a dribbler to the mound. The Dodgers tied it when Van Slyke led off the sixth with a triple and scored on Uribes single. Minnesota centre-fielder Aaron Hicks banged his head on the wall leaping to try and catch Van Slykes triple and left the game with concussion-like symptoms. The pitching wasnt great in Game 1, but it was much better than the never-ending night game. Dan Haren (4-0) struck out seven in 6 2-3 innings to win the first game. Mike Pelfrey (0-3), who hasnt won at Target Field since April 16, 2013, gave up five runs and seven hits and walked three in four innings for the Twins. If Pelfrey doesnt pitch better soon, he could wind up in the bullpen. "Weve got to do something about it, we have to fix it," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "Were trying to get him on the right path." Both teams combined to use 20 pitchers. NOTES: Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw, on the disabled list since after his first start of the season with strained shoulder, threw 86 pitches and allowed two runs in five innings in a start for Double-A Chattanooga on Wednesday night and appears in line to rejoin the rotation early next week. ... Ricky Nolasco (2-2, 6.67 ERA) starts for the Twins Friday against Baltimore and Ubaldo Jimenez (0-4, 6.59) in the first game of a three-game series. ... The Dodgers continue their nine-game road trip Friday in Miami as Josh Beckett (0-0, 2.45) faces Tom Koehler (2-2, 2.97). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Parenting A Child With Medical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: