Connections4life Forum Index Connections4life
Online Support Communtiy

Connections4life 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Puig next heads to the French Open where she has been drawn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Separation or Divorce
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wangshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Puig next heads to the French Open where she has been drawn Reply with quote

WASHINGTON -- Forward Drew Gooden has re-signed with the Washington Wizards. Jrue Holiday Jersey . Team president Ernie Grunfeld announced the signing Friday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The 6-foot-10 Gooden appeared in 22 regular season games for Washington last season, averaging 8.3 points and 5.2 rebounds per contest. Over 10 playoff games, Gooden averaged 3.4 points and 4.2 rebounds. In Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, he had 12 points and 13 rebounds in the Wizardss win at Indiana The 12-year NBA veteran originally signed a 10-day contract with Washington on Feb. 26, and eventually signed for the remainder of the season on March 18. For his career, Gooden is averaging 11.7 points and 7.5 rebounds per game. Omer Asik Jersey . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. ETwaun Moore Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Customized/ . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent.STRASBOURG, France -- Monica Puig became the first Puerto Rican player to win a WTA title on Saturday by beating Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain 6-4, 6-3 in the Strasbourg International final. "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too." In a match between two players appearing in their first final, the 20-year-old Puig was on top from the start as she broke the Spaniard in her first sservice game. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey. . She also broke twice in the second set, including in the final game. Puig dropped just nine points on serve all match, two of which were double-faults. "I woke up this morning and I felt it. I felt I was going to do something amazing," Puig said. "It was one of those feelings where you just know its going to happen, and I played some of the greatest tennis Ive ever played." Puig next heads to the French Open where she has been drawn against 2010 finalist Sam Stosur. Soler-Espinosa faces Chanelle Scheepers at Roland Garros. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Separation or Divorce All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: