Connections4life Forum Index Connections4life
Online Support Communtiy

Connections4life 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to take care of your mouth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Parenting A Child With Medical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topofto

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: how to take care of your mouth Reply with quote

don't have a great tooth and I suffer from tooth issues frequently. How to take care of your mouth so you don't receive oral diseases frequenetly? I do brush my teeth everyday, so don't suggest me that lol. I am just looking for different kind of tips on how to take care of your mouth and have healthy teeth. What all things do you do to stay healthy?

Dentists in Woodstock
Sergio80

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello dear!! Your post is very informative and I really loved reading this. You know my friend is also a famous Torrance dentist and he has given me some professional dental care tips. You know follow all this dental care guidelines and suggest others too to do so!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connections4life Forum Index -> Introductions & Personal Stories About Parenting A Child With Medical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: